Learn about Ergowear's payment options, payment security, payment and order verification, and other mens pouch underwear and swimwear frequently asked questions.
1. How can I pay?
We accept payment by credit card, PayPal, Western Union, bank account deposit and wire transfer.
- Paypal If you are a Paypal account holder you may pay by transfering money to us from your PayPal account. You can also pay by credit card once you are on the Paypal payment gateway. Some cards may not be accepted, depending on issuer restrictions.
- Bank deposit or wire transfer When you select this payment option you will not be charged online; when you finish the ordering process you will receive an e-mail with detailed payment instructions for our three bank accounts in the United States, in the European Union and in Chile. After you finish paying please contact us confirming how and when you made your payment so that we can track it down from our side and process your order.
- Western Union When you select this payment option you will not be charged online; when you finish the ordering process you will receive an e-mail with our Western Union payment details; you can then locate a convenient Western Union agent and arrange the payment. Please do not forget to send us the Control Number [MTCN].
2. Is online payment safe at Ergowear?
Online payment at Ergowear is safe for both parties. Here's how yur protection and ours work.
Your protection against credit card fraud:
All transactions containing payment information are handled on secure sites provided by the various payment processing providers. This means that we do not store any payment information that – by itself – could be used to make unauthorized purchases by third parties. Therefore when we need to make a refund, we have to go through the payment processing provider of your choice, and if you wish to pay an additional amount after completing your purchase, e.g. to up-grade shipping method, you will be required to re-enter all payment information.
Our protection against credit card fraud:
We are proud to accept credit card payments from most parts of the world. Our credit card processing providers have established various means of cross-checking the credit card information submitted to us, so that they may protect us from fraud. Occasionally we receive card information that does not pass our security checks. When this occurs, we email a request to the customer to provide the correct information so that we may continue to process the order.
3. Can I pay in my own currency?
For your convenience we display prices in a number of world currencies. However, please note that charges will ba made in US dollars, so the actual amount charged may differ from the value you see due to currency fluctuations and exchange rate policies of the financial institutions involved in the transaction. In other words, you will see the amount WE charge before you confirm payment, but the final amount on your statement in some cases may differ depending on your bank's policy regarding foreign transactions.
4. How do I know that my payment has been accepted?
After the chosen payment processor has finished processing your payment, you will be taken to an Ergowear page with your order number and confirming that your order has been placed properly. You will also receive a confirmation e-mail from Ergowear.com with all the details of your transaction. Please contact us if either of this doesn't happen.
5. I paid but I never received an order confirmation e-mail. Why?
Please check your junk mail or spam folders in case our messages have been blocked by your SPAM filter. If this is the case, please remember to change the settings of your SPAM filter including our domain ergowear.com among your "allowed" domains. If you still cannot find the order confirmation e-mail just contact us and we send you a new one.
6. Are there any "hidden" charges in my payment?
For the 0.01% of you guys who have never before placed an international order (no offence!),it's unusual, but some banks may apply small foreign exchange fees or a different currency conversion when the charge shows up on your statement. Unfortunately Ergowear or our credit card processing gateway have no control over your credit card issuer's policies. As a general rule, we recommend carrying out the transaction in US Dollars all the way, so that a minimum number of conversions, if any, is involved.